Monday, January 24, 2011

Night of Letting Go

Last Friday night is what I call "A Night of Letting Go" because I just got news from my aunt that one of my uncles (one of their brothers) passed away due to lung cancer and as I was on my way home, I noticed that my bag was already open although I already had a bad hunch of the bubbly woman sitting beside me inside the jeep,all I did was turn away from her and clutching my bag and other things tightly yet, I no longer found my phones inside my bag when the jeepney was nearing Ayala. I set aside the idea that it was picked from my bag thinking I must've left it at the store. Much to my dismay, the next day, I could not find my phone pouch and even worse, my phones! It finally dawned on me that I was victimized again by pickpockets (I believe there were two of them). After 4 years of being freed from the traumatic experience of the Boodle Gang (God bless their souls) who smoothly took away also my two phones, here I am again, although less traumatized yet the thought of that I still lost my phones which i have most dearly treasured since 2007 has slipped through my hands.ouch..But I have to let go of it now and move on. Probably, I have mastered the art of letting go because it no longer hurts just as before. Maybe because I know I tried to do some safety precautions against the hag yet she still managed to slip her hand through my bag. As for my Uncle Edgar, he has been our music mentor especially when he stayed with us during his stint in Cebu. Knowing that he had cancer, I was planning to send him some alternative supplements but it was too late already because it was relayed to me that he was gone. It's really tempting to blame myself for not taking necessary actions right away but it would probably become a waste of time if I dwell much on the what if's of my situation. All I can do as for now is pray for his soul and for the souls of the pickpockets(I mean that they will be enlightened). Letting go? Yes. Moving on? It's the best option. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment