Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Personal 30-Day Challenge

Yesterday, I have started my 30-day challenge of creating a new habit which is to read or watch or listen to a Adobe Photoshop Tutorial each day (I still have to decide or fix a schedule). As a member of Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club, I am quite familiar about it already but it takes a lot of urging and discipline for me start. So, as it was launched together with other Feast attendees last Monday, I am encouraged to do so. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish it and move on to another 30-day habit to change or create!

Day 1 started with a review of Making Cash In a Flash Seminar that I have attended last 18th of December 2011 and focused on listing the art websites recommended by one of the members of Business Incubators Hanz Florentino. Honestly, I started already watching the 1st tutorial video of Adobe Photoshop Tutorial but a technical glitch happened. Instead of whining, I fixed it and so as not to waste time, just reviewed the seminar I've mentioned above. Anyway, it's still related because it all started from that seminar. I mean I have always wanted to get back the creative juice I once had and that opportunity unlocke it again!

I cannot show you any results yet. Hopefully on the next few days of the challenge!


Cheers! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment