Friday, August 30, 2013

WOULD YOU RATHER GIVE A FISH OR HELP TO FISH?


Photo from Wikipaintings
Dear Friends,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generosity with me through the years. This has made me generous and kindhearted as well (I think I am lol).
Also, you have been my inspiration to work harder and smarter to reach my dreams and goals so I can give and love more. Right now, I am riding any vehicle of opportunity for success and was I glad to to find one that would not only help myself but others too!!!

As the saying goes, " Give me a fish and I eat for a day. Teach me (or help me) to fish and I eat for a lifetime."

 Would you rather give me a fish or help me to fish? Or fish with me?

If your answer is the latter, would you hear me out? If yes, let's talk.


Thank you!!!

ROSETTE
+639225407154/+639151854474
chechegales@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment