Friday, August 27, 2010

Awaiting Chuck

One of the television series that I love is Chuck played by Zachary Levi. It is about a Stanford dropout  who works as a computer technician in Burbank, California's Buy More store. He  gets an email from his college roommate who passes on a computer software into his head containing the most confidential files of the US government. He experiences constant flashes from his brain with some information if it  triggers something suspicious such as an object, face or voice. Chuck ended its third season last May 2010 and I can't wait for the fourth season to start which according to Wikipedia will be launched this September. It's almost the end of August and I am just excited to watch it! What keeps me glued to this series is probably the character of Sarah Walker (Yvonne Strahovski) a hot CIA agent assigned to protect Chuck and eventually becomes his love interest. In the same way, Chuck discovers that they are really a family of spies and hopefully in the forthcoming season, his sister Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) will join as a part time spy together with her husband Devon (Ryan McPartlin) like Chuck's bestfriend Morgan Grimes (Joshua Gomez). Well, I don't want to spoil anymore the show through my hunches and wishes on what will happen on the next season so, we'll just wait and see! While waiting for it, I am also watching several shows like NCIS and CSI but that would be another story. I'll just keep you posted 'til my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment