Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today was a hectic day because I spent the whole day at the MGB Skills Development and Assessement Center, Inc. where we had our assessment for our Housekeeping NC II (National Certification Level II) to be issued by a TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority) Assessor. Fortunately, we passed despite the nerve-wracking questions asked by the assessor (a round of applause please). I caught up right away to meet also with friends who were also my former GK workers because one of them was already Manila-based and was just here to present a study research for GK and propose a partnership with one of our already-partner schools. For me, it was one of my outlets meeting up with them and catching up with latest updates on the org( I still volunteer for the work) or sometimes by simply being with myself whenever I am with them.Indeed it was a stress relieving! In the same way,  I hope that at the end of each day, I would not only be myself in front of friends but also with God as well where I could also come to His presence and let out all to Him whatever transpired on that day because He is still the One Big Stress Reliever!

No comments:

Post a Comment