Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Thousand Reasons to Smile!

I looked at the mirror today inside the Ayala Mall and got frustrated seeing some red blemishes/rashes on my face. I got conscious as I went back from a toilet break. I hope they did not care though. On my way home, I already thought of putting in my Facebook status: "have 100 reasons to fret..." But I thought, "hmmm..hey I also have a thousand reasons to smile! Let me count the ways:
- had a blast during training
-a good confession
-catching up with friends
-business opportunities 
-bonding with family
-getting hired
-loved by people
-I got talent!
-cozy home,etc...
These are just a few of the countless reasons for me to smile. Ah, it feels so good indeed to count your blessings! Guess this will be a beginning of an endless chatter of  "What's Right With Me?" theme in this blog!

Choose to count your blessings! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment