Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Thoughts On The Loss of Apple's Creative Genius: Steve Jobs



'Just read from Yahoo!News today about Steve Jobs, the long-time C.E.O. of Apple Computers and who was quoted who turned the world "immeasurably better" passed away today. I wanted this article to link back to a short write-up I did about his stepping down as Apple's Chief Executive Officer but I forgot to post it here in my Blogger. Anyway, it could still be checked in my Tumbler. I wrote about being saddened of his giving up of the highest position at Apple but when I read his passing away today, it made me even sadder as the world loses a genius in the software technology arena. Reading his short biography in the news, I was more amazed to know that he used to own Pixar Animation (bought later by Disney which he now is considered also as the largest shareholder) and Nextel computers (later bought by Apple which he was co-founder but was fired in 1985 and this purchase marked his comeback that later made him an icon of the company).

Apple Logo from mac-apple-guides.blogspot.com
Celebrities, political personalities and fellow computer and software big wigs share their thoughts on the loss of Apple's former CEO but the most unforgettable and inspiring quote I've read from Steve Jobs was tweeted by American Idol Host Ryan Seacrest"Have the courage to follow your heart & intuition. They already know what u truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Indeed, if we take courage to follow our heart, excellence would show and success follows...the rest will then make history.  

I may not own an Apple gadget but it is probably his story of creativity and commitment to success that inspired me to write this blog.. Rest in Peace Steve Jobs...Sending my prayers to the family you left behind as well.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment