Wednesday, May 30, 2012

On Closing and Opening Doors

Indeed, when we close a door, another one opens!

I have thought of my decision for the longest time already. Good thing, I was exactly a year by then as an employee of my previous company. Although, I thought I would be let go a little bit later after I gave a heads on  not renewing my contract. It will always be hard to say goodbye. Heaps of people would perhaps criticize me for the decisions made but mind you, I am at peace! It also scared a lot of me as to where I should get finances to some obligations paid the moment I left the company.. On the other hand, there was no time to sulk about my situation because I believe God brought me people whom I enjoyed being with! The past weekend was really fun! There may be times I am tempted to worry more of my status but I just brush it off and offer it to Him. Indeed, God has been taking care of me for these past few days! 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment