Sunday, October 27, 2013

RICH, REAL, RADICAL

Rich Real Radical Book Mock-up Image
I recently was privileged to review a book about to be launched by a close friend. For now, my lips are sealed on what it is all about because I don't want to spoil the surprise! 

Speaking of books, this is the second time that I had a friend or friends who have written a book and not just any book but a reaallly good book! 

The first ones are also personal friends Jan Mckingley Hilado and Hanz Florentino! They are two best friends, one a college drop out and the latter a magna cum laude. As they say opposites attract! Although they both have different backgrounds, they both have something in common and that is to be successful in their chosen fields. 

Jan and Hanz's Rich, Real, Radical talks about their road to becoming successful entrepreneurs where you learn basic yet radical principles on how to reach your dreams. Whether you know them personally or not, it feels like they are just talking to you over a cup of coffee or perhaps sitting with them together in a living room like you've known each other forever once you start reading their book! 

Oh well, maybe that's my own opinion since I know them personally but let me tell you that as a friend, I would never ever lie to a friend even if the truth hurts. So there, I really mean it! Still, it's just my opinion so I invite you to visit their website and check out testimonials from Bo Sanchez, Jomar Hilario and other topnotch success trainers and coaches here in the Philippines and even the world! Once again, let me cordially invite you to read my friends' book RICH, REAL, RADICAL! This was launched July last year and it sold out before it even came out! This invitation to read their book has long been overdue. Sorry Hanz and Jan!:( 
Right now,you can order Rich, Real, Radical online and have it delivered to your doorstep or simply buy it at any National Bookstore nationwide!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment