Friday, January 31, 2014

2013 SUMMARY (SORT OF)

It's been a longtime that I haven't posted in this blog. One of the reasons is my preferred usage in browsing the Internet through my IPhone instead of my laptop. For the past year, there's so much to talk about and with my fondness of the Instagram ( follow me @cherosette) I usually post it there! Since I haven't written in time for the holidays like New Year and Christmas or even Sinulog, with the Chinese New Year, I thought it would be perfect to write now and summarize my November-December  2013 in pictures:
my selfie New Year Caption

bountiful feast during buena noche





Roofs for Relief

on our way to Medellin to give Roofs for Yolanda victims in Northern Cebu






an engagement announcement


a scale model of San Marino Residences which changed my life this latter part of the year.
!








So that's it for now! I will be posting pictures more on what I got myself into during the Sinulog! Cheers for more prosperity! Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment