Monday, October 6, 2014

AWARENESS AND REMINDER TO MYSELF

habits affirmations wordle
Photo credits here
I am challenging myself lately to wake up early at least around 6am or before and not just during our Sunday Mass service but daily especially on work days! However, I have another challenge to take 'coz even if I get ready early, I still tend to go out of the house after lunch (boo me!). What makes matters worst is that whenever I am about to go out, the rain starts to pour!!! Phew! I was aware of the pattern a few months ago but I just ignore it thinking there's always a tomorrow to try again. Alright, I don't really give up on myself when it comes to trying but lately it really seems alarming that I get less and less productive!

The reason I am writing this is for me to remind myself and to be fully aware of actions I am taking especially to take away bad habits and replace it with a good one and the good one with a better one! I may not be writing everyday but I am committing myself to write at least twice a week and just tell you stuff like this or it can be an event, product or even my travels, etc.

For now, I just feel writing whatever I want to write but of course with less negative things. Whatever we think, it's what we beget so might as well write something positive to invite blessings and prosperity!!!


Looking forward to know y'all!


Cheers!


ROSETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment