Monday, October 13, 2014

WRITING WOES

It is an achievement as of now to write on this blog at least once a week. Last Monday, it was supposedly my goal to write twice but for a person who has no time anymore to go to the internet cafe and since our laptop was stolen two months ago, it seems impossible for me to blog! Praise God for my generous cousins who allowed us to share their laptop during these down times. 

Since, we share the same gadget for the meantime, I can only use this whenever they are not using it usually during daytime or in some vacant times! On the other hand, if there is a will, there is also a way, right?! Right! My target was to write on Mondays and Thursdays but I guess with my situation, I just have to deal with twice a week with no specific day but good thing, I get to be consistent on doing it on a Monday (yay)! So, the challenge is to write again another article on a Thursday or any other day that suits me this week and if I get to write again and again then that would make a winner (hahaha)!

Alright, I guess I am just boring people on my woes on struggling to write a blog so bye for now!

I'll do whatever it takes to blog this week!


Cheers!

Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment