Monday, July 4, 2011

Another Mentor To Look Forward To

Yesterday, I attended John Calub´s Money Magnet Seminar. I am blessed to have attended it since I have long planned attending it since February in Manila however due to some circumstances was not able to and finally I got to attend yesterday! I took to heart all of the things he thought and there was never a dull moment during the entire seminar except that I slept late the other night thereby there was a teeny weeny time that I was tempted to doze off. I fought it off and never missed any important point of his talk.

One of the mind blowing things that I learned during the seminar was the fact that Jesus was actually rich..as a human being..yes..as a carpenter. There were things that I should say as Robert Fulghum´s popular book title: All I really Need to Know I Learned In Kindergarten yet there were some that are really contrary to the what we learned or were programmed as a kid as well.

Next Saturday, John Calub will be back in Cebu this time at the SM Trade Hall to conduct the ¨Attracting Wealth Seminar¨. I was unable to take advantage of the promo price that was only available yesterday since I also have unavailable funds even for the reservation. Anyway, I am still looking forward to get in this coming July 9 whatever it takes. There would still be a next time though but the earlier the better, right? 

I am currently practicing the basic Money Magnet actions he has taught us and integrated as well with Bo Sanchez´s teachings. This way, I just see myself inside  SM City Cebu Trade Hall and listening and learning to the next step on how to Program my Mind to Success in 21 days!  As John says, ¨I have a multi-millionaire Mind, I say Yes to Success!¨


No comments:

Post a Comment