Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I love about Selling

Finally, I got a sale after 5 days of making a sales call and to top it off, our team got the highest number of sales for today! Woohoo! I still have a lot to learn when it comes to telemarketing but as I have said in my facebook status a few days ago, I am willing to embrace the challenge! I am beginning to love sales as well since the working hours are actually from Mondays to Fridays only. Weekends are off! (usually)I realize also that I have been selling already since I have several sideline businesses although not so hard but still the thought that selling has already been part of my life then, made me confident that I got the power to sell!

Commissions can go as high as six figures depending on the company´s policies and account. Anyway, there´s still along way to go when it comes to getting commissions so I just have to go with spiffs for now!

Way to go for all of us! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment