Friday, June 17, 2011

First Sales Call

Today was our first day of Sales Call. Though it was not already my first time to dial such call, I still feel nervous the moment the customer answers our call. It felt fun yet nerve-wracking because it seemed all the things I´ve learned during training blanked out as if I was not trained at all! Before leaving for work, I had the chance to attend mass earlier this morning and was really asking God´s presence to guide me for this day. Only one got a real sale but almost everyone was about to get one if not for the downtime. I should say that I still need to get the hang of it especially in pitching the sale. I already got the hang of the Australian accent yet , I should admit that I still cannot pitch on what the customer wants.

Not bad for a first though..I was tempted of the idea of starting for a job hunt again. HowevermI just bear in mind of my goal which is to get 10sales per day..or 10k/day.. How about that? I am gonna make it because I will just do it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment