Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Love..Books

Yesterday, I was strolling around National Bookstore while waiting for someone and again, aside from realizing that I love to go with trends, I have reminded myself of the fact that I really love to read but nowadays it seems impossible to read a book even for just a month. I usually finish a book in a week or two and now it´s been like 3-4 months already that I have not finished anything. Take note, I am reading 3 books at a time and have not done any of those, not even one! So, last night I did a list of 100 things that I am going to do ( I still lack 50) and one of them is to finish a book at least every week. I have not started my mission yet due to a lot of things to do. 

Anyway, I just want to share why I love books. I am more of a fan of fictional books. Yeah, you guess it right, the books I have not finished are actually sort of instructional or inspirational books or those that are not an easy read. Or maybe, I just don´t have the time yet! As I was saying what would really glue me to a book is how the story is being told. It should at least take my imagination to the setting of the story itself as if I was watching live of what was happening or I could imagine myself as one of the characters. I would really get hooked when I feel like I am already one of the characters. Well, aren´t books supposed to work that way? I believe every bookworm would agree! 

So, I hope I will have the time to read again and I will be sharing to you soon the books I have finished reading. I sure will do it because I will be constantly checking my list on what I have done already.

No comments:

Post a Comment