Saturday, June 4, 2011

Major Realization after the Truly Rich Seminar

I just came from the Truly Rich Club Seminar by Bo Sanchez and although I have read some of the topics he talked about in his articles, it still is a refresher for me and it makes me want to take action more. You see, I have been an avid subscriber of his Soulfood website and in fact, the mentors I chose now were endorsed by him. Yet, I admit, I have not fully invested due to lack of funds and with my financial status now, I have to prioritize my bad debts (long overdue). I don´t want to borrow money anymore even if it´s for a good investment. 

But the good news is I have an ongoing training in a company and I am just excited to start and earn commissions! Yes, I just got a job (praise God!) the other week! It would be quite a challenge since the nature of work is Telemarketing but I believe I can do it because I will make it work! Uh, I think that was from T. Harv Eker or Bo himself..I´m not sure..

One thing´s for sure now is that I will do my best to be one of the best employees and of course, I will be investing and saving while earning. my ultimate goal is to have at least 7 streams of income as a start! So, maybe next year it will triple! We´ll see...I´ll just do it! 

Take Bias for Action! --->this is one thing that I have to do and learned from the seminar!

No comments:

Post a Comment