Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sinulog Week 2013



One of the things I prayed during the Sinulog Festivities was to have a good weather during the procession on Saturday. It could rain but not so hard that the people have to walk their way through floods, it can be sunny but the heat shouldn't get us scorched or at least it's got to be windy! Nevertheless, let His will be done!

with fireworks in the background exploding like
meteor showers!
It was two years ago at this time when it rained hard during the procession that we have to make our way through the floods on the way to the Basilica! But despite of the heavy downpour, heaps of devotees to the Holy Child Jesus still attended, stayed and danced in the rain after the mass with drenched clothes! That moment defined the fiesta as it proved the unceasing devotion of the people to Sto. Nino. Personally, the prayer I mentioned above is quite selfish since it is for me to remove a bit of discomfort we usually experience during these times but I have to keep in mind too that I have promised myself three years ago also to take every drop of rain as a sign that blessings are on its way and never complain when it comes unexpectedly!

On the Sinulog Day, it dawned on me that there were a lot of income opportunities to choose from! Good thing, I didn't stayed much at home as I usually do and I also did some vending although it was not that much but this is another thing I should keep in mind, ALWAYS LOOK FOR OPPORTUNITIES either  to serve, earn, sell or even to do random acts of kindness and love to others!

Cheers and Pit Senyor! :-)

P.S.

If you want to start an online team based business with NO selling skills required and NO Technical Computer and Programming Skills Required, I suggest you take a look at SmartMedia Technologies and visit our website at: http://getaccount.gosmartmedia.com/
P.S.2For more business and personal success tips, order my book online here or Buy your copies at your local National Bookstore!
P.S.3Stock Market Investments will be one of the good investments this year! Don't be left behind! Enroll now at Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club and become a Lifetime Member at:http://bit.ly/richbo






No comments:

Post a Comment