Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thank You CFC Youth for Christ


This week marks the 20th anniversary of CFC Youth for Christ as a Catholic Christian community for the youth. I don't know what would've become of me if I weren't part of it at those times. It would perhaps be different but not that I would be totally a violent or bad person maybe I would still find a way to get involved in a community like YFC (Youth for Christ) but I believe God placed me in it for a purpose.

My first CFC-YFC ILC in 6th YFC ILC conference in
 Los Banos City, Laguna
Anyway, one of the things that I can pay tribute to CFC-YFC was honing my talent in singing and exploring other areas like dancing, stage management, traveling and leadership stuff! Most of all it helped keep a personal relationship with God. Oh, did you know that it moved me as well to serve in Gawad Kalinga? Yes it did! Though a lot of things already changed, those good and bad times made me grow as a Christian as well! 
One of the YFC ILC's in Bacolod City



Once again! Thank you CFC Youth for Christ and more power to our mission to introduce Christ to the world! 

Cheers! :-)


ROSETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment