Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ON THE RIGHT TRACK


Three weeks ago, I was introduced to a new business.Since this was introduced by a BFF (Best Friends Forever) and the fact that we are the pioneers, I immediately said Yes! I had grand plans how to expand it especially with a little know-how on Social Media and Internet Marketing, I believe I can do it! I shared it of course to my friend. I don't know how he "sold" me to our partner because he bought the idea anyway and I ended up getting pressured! Lol! Anyway, I thought it was easy but just like other start up businesses it was really hard. Although I learned some stuff, I still had hesitations and held back.

For the past three weeks, I have mixed emotions on what I have gotten myself into! I really felt the pressure especially when those times that I have to excuse myself because I have to attend my prayer meetings and GK! These are actually the things that I consider non-negotiable especially that they are one of the WHY's that I have to expand my wealth and create my first million this year! So, I meditated, prayed and cried my heart out to God if this is really something that He wants for me and if I am really on the right path!  If I am, why do I feel restless and disturbed?

God didn't answer yet. Not until two Saturdays ago, when I attended a seminar and a prayer meeting last Thursday that I knew I was on the right track. Until now, I am still a work in progress as I explore this new venture (well, not really but the difference is I am doing my best to work it out unlike before), I also realized that God is teaching me something here knowing that I am seriously committed to make this work and I have to unlearn and relearn things. Most of all, I can stare into the sky and know that my God is with me!

Cheers!

ROSETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment