Thursday, May 9, 2013

HEALTH IS WEALTH


Photocredits
A few minutes after I woke up, my throat felt itchy again and a wheezing sound as I breathe for a fresh morning air from the comfort of my bed. Then, it happened. I started coughing rigorously! "I thought it was over last weekend!", I said to myself. What made me upset though was the fact that my mom noticed it and of course, just like any other mothers in the world, she chattered endlessly on my sleeping late for the past two weeks! Made sense!

I was indeed stressed and sleeping late almost every night plus the scorching heat outside, it was really impossible not to catch cough or cold.

Then it hit me, health should be one of the things that is non-negotiable because it could also cost your career or success! Besides, I have other things planned for my money instead of throwing it all away into  hospital bills! Also, who would want to buy my wellness products if the clients find myself not feeling well, right? So, now I just have to slow down as well. The past three weeks has been like a rat race for me! It is one of  my emotional Why's that keeps me going to drive through success! As they say, Health is Wealth so better work on it now than pay later! 


Cheers!


ROSETTE

3 comments:

  1. hi hi! just checking if im commenting at the right blog? :) libog ko sa google+

    ReplyDelete