Sunday, October 24, 2010

OJT Chronicles: Day 2

October 7, 2010: I was dead tired to wake up for work but I told myself I  shouldn't give up and I can do this! I woke up earlier because it was a Wednesday and we won't have time anymore to attend mass after office hours.
Tasks I did for the day was doing the laundry, segregate the linens and the rest of the day, helped the 4th floor room attendant clean the guest rooms. Indeed, cleaning the guest rooms was the most tiring. There were still a lot of tasks to be learned that we forgot during theory sessions. A lot has been covered in theory but more often than not, we tend to forget theories when we are already faced with actual applications. Anyway, I get to try making the bed and the technique we used was actually time consuming compared to what the room attendant taught me. It was actually easy when two people helped together just as the saying goes " two heads are better than one". After a hard day's work, my mother and I proceeded to a party where she was invited by a previous co-worker from Hilton Cebu Resort and Spa. Food and videoke made my day although I was not in the mood to sing much because I am starting to feel sleepy. Good thing, we went home early and I immediately doze off ready for another day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment