Sunday, October 31, 2010

OJT Chronicles: Day 3 and so forth...

I think it was during this day that I learned how to use the vacuum cleaner. YEah, it was easy but it works also a lot of muscles and veins in my arms and hands.My butt hurt too but it doesn't matter because I really felt working my butt out! lol! I was actually too excited to pack my things for my trip to Manila the next dy yet I still managed to bond with some old OJT's at one of their places together with my mom. It was fun because I also get to know some room attendants in our department. Good thing, we went home early due to some of them still have to report to work also the next day. Of course, I was excited to travel the next morning to Manila for a Gawad Kalinga activity as well as missing OJT. Hopefully I could insert a picture of the bonding time in my next blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment