Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Summary of A Long Weekend

My 5-day vacation is indeed the most productive week I've ever had. On the 1st day of this month, I attended our 1st real estate meeting from my broker company with a few tips from our lead brokers, a business opportunity meeting that will lead to a promising healthier lifestyle as well!. The next day, was spent having quality time with a friend who was about to depart for another country in a few hours then and the rest was spent ogling on the computer screen posting and asking questions on a new-found career/sideline. I called it a night after a Yoga Thai Massage! Yesterday, I devoted my time to spirituality as I joined the Divine Mercy Group going to Our Lady of Remedios in  Odlot, Bogo City in a mass and procession on barefoot which was quite fulfilling and sweat-dripping but was really worth it. Today, I feel all the more that my day is still productive as I attended Part II of the Stock Market and Mutual Funds Investment Mastery Seminar and I claim and pray that I will find a way to raise the initial investment as well as the one-time fee. Checking my e-mail and posting again completes my day and of course, writing this blog! Tomorrow's plan will be getting a hari trim, claiming my NBI clearance which is already way past overdue and hopefully get again another massage.

So, that's it for my week-long holiday and after that, I'm gonna brace myself again for work and get ready to set appointments and generate interests to our leads!

Cheers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment