Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bum Week turned Productive Week

Wedding Shower of Rob-Charisse and Aezel-April  
This week was Bum Week because I just usually stay at home for not feeling so well yet I could also say that I had the time of my life because it meant sleep and eat mode only. Actually, it wasn't totally a Bum Week 'coz I still equipped myself with some knowledge through attending yesterday's activities such as Dealer's Assembly in the morning (good thing it was such a late morning activity) and Mutual Funds & Stock Market Seminar. I believe all were investments so it was not a waste of time and money!

A week before that, I also get to meet old friends. My, how time flies! Some have changed and some haven't..not even a bit! But it truly was good to see them again!   Today was just spent doodling on the laptop: writing and surfing! Bum Week turned into a Productive Week after all! Looking forward to this week to be more productive! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment