Monday, August 29, 2011

Roller Coaster Ride of Life

The past two years has been quite a roller coaster ride for my career. Probably it was the choice that I made in the first place after I resigned from my work last 2008. Then there's this dilemma of becoming aware of what I really want to do and luckily, I know now what are these things. Although I have achieved some of them but I claim for the day that soon I would totally fulfill it! A lot of options still are laid out and  I am excited as I get on a  new career option again! This time, it really more time and financial freedom. I believe that what happened the those years have a reason and looking back, I should say that there are no regrets but just lessons learned.

In life, there is indeed an up and down just like a roller coaster does, every time we are about to go down, our stomach feels uncomfortable and we feel a different high as we go up again. Now, I am ready more than ever for whatever challenge is ahead of me for I know that despite all crap, God would still be on my side and take care of the rest. I wouldn't be afraid to make a mistake anymore because what matters was I tried.  :-)
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment