Sunday, August 21, 2011

God will Make a Way

Last week, I almost gave up my job over an offer for something that I loved and dreamed of doing. However, the job was only good for two days. A lot was at stake including the salary of my current job which I haven't claimed at that time. I also had booked activities which the scheduled gig falls but I was willing to drop it then. My friend who called me to do the task suggested that I need not give up work first but just call in that I won't make it to report on those days since it's not worth yet to give it up just for a two-day gig.

A week before that, I had a week-long leave from work due to fever so not showing up again for another two days will already lead to necessary disciplinary action or termination. It was a tough decision for me because I am torn between being practical over something that I wanted to do. Again, the practical mind won as I gave away the opportunity. Regrets? Perhaps...yes...but I believe that it might not yet be the right time or maybe it was..I don't know.. if it's really for me..God will always make a way and the universe will conspire as well!

Again, I'd like to thank my friend for trying and I look forward to work with you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment