Monday, August 22, 2011

Exploring and Getting Focused

This blog is supposed to be an area where I express a positive attitude but please allow me just for today to rant about the negatives I am hiding inside:

I guess disappointments are part of life and I just felt I disappointed someone today. I have never felt so worthless and disappointed myself for not being productive. I admit, I really don't feel like working most of the time anymore..Perhaps it really happens to the best of us. Sometimes, although not so often, $#!+ happens as they say..So, I reflected on what went wrong. Probably i was not too focused on it or I am carried away with the fact that I am not happy with the job anymore. Now, I declare to be more focused and if it still wouldn't work, then, maybe..just maybe..I really have to let go..But as they say, the rainbow appears after every rain or storm. In the same way that at the end of the rainbow is a pot of gold, I believe I already have found what I'm looking for but for some reason, I just could not feel it yet. Perhaps again..I should explore more... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment