Saturday, August 27, 2011

Success Surge

If Northeastern part of America is preparing for a storm surge, I am preparing for a so-called Success Surge! I am calling it this way.. not because I want my success to be just a One time, Big time thing but because I want to  show to the people who have been challenging me, that I can do it but of course, not just because I am being challenged but also to fulfill my dreams as well.  Also, it will initially create an impact but in the long run it will just be a usual thing since people would now believe of the dreams they create even though how impossible it may seem at first.

One of the things I would do is create habits that would trigger my success. I believe it is already happening now and that it will never stop from here! I still have a long way to go but all I gotta do is believe, believe, believe. Of course, the most important things are actions and prayers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment